Have you ever just WISHED that a parameter existed in Oracle? I know I have, and old coworkers of mine have long joked about the need for things like the “fix_database.sh” script.
So I ask you, what parameters would you just LOVE to see show up by Oracle 20rr (Really Robust)? I’ll start:
- _allow_all_corruption = TRUE|FALSE
- make_cbo_work = TRUE|FALSE
- ignore_bad_queries = TRUE|FALSE
- ignore_user_list = (comma delimited list of users)
- auto_create_sr_on_error = TRUE|FALSE
Oh, and also two SQL*Plus commands I’d like:
- set alias for select = sleect
- set tab complete on
Any other ideas?